Monday 25 November 2013

Filming Flashbacks

Filming: Noose Flashbacks.

I used the noose I had previously made and and put some fake blood on it to start off. I held the noose up and flickered a torch on and off and filmed two different lighting and angles at first.

Then I put fake blood on my had and took a close up shot of it holding the noose whilst flicking the torch on and off as well.

I also did another close up shot of where I put some more fake blood onto the bottom of the noose and waited for it to drip off. When editing this I had to speed it up as it took a while to fall and also looked more effective.


Final Clip.


Overall I thought that the filming for this part of the flaskbacks was really good, but because I filmed it portrait I will need to refilm it another time. I also think I could include more shots and different angles of it to make it more effective including more close up shots to make the blood on the noose look thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment