Sunday 10 November 2013

Scrapbook Practical Task

For my practical task I had to create a page from a scrapbook kept by a killer who stalks his victims and then records them in his book.


To create this I used:

  •  2 photos of young women I found on the internet 
  • 2 photos of women inflicted with severe wounds (special effects) which were also from the internet 
  • 2 locks of different coloured hair I cut from dolls 
  • Dark red nail varnish
I stuck the photos to a piece of card in a particular order; on the left hand side were the photos of the normal young women, while on the right hand side were the photos of the women with the wounds. This was so the photos would look as if they were of only two victims- a 'before' photo of the victims and an 'after' photo. I also glued the different pieces of hair underneath the photos of the 'victims', as if the killer had kept them as souvenirs. To finish, I used the nail varnish as a fake blood substitute to create blood splatters and a thumbprint (another souvenir for the killer) and wrote details around the photos such as the victim's age, weight and the date of their death, as a stalker/killer would be organised in their recordings of their victims.




No comments:

Post a Comment