Sunday 24 November 2013

Killer's Costume Ideas.

For our killer/stalker our group agreed on the audience remaining unknown to the characters ages, gender and anything else to really do with their appearance. I tried to create this by using dark clothing in these pictures to try and make the character's figure unisex so it keeps the audience thinking.

I used a black jumper, a black hat and a pair of dark blue jeans. I used these as they did not show any gender through the style of the clothing or the colour that I have chosen as a girl or a boy could wear these types of clothing. The black hat as well covers the character's hair so that the audience would not be able to see if they had long or short hair which may typically suggest to the audience of the character's gender.



Evaluation.

The only thing that I could have changed is that the jumper I used had my dance school's logo on the front so if we were to use clothing like this we would have to use clothing with no logos or other images which could suggest a gender to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment