Sunday 15 December 2013

Pages of Killer's notebook


  •  I used the photographs I took of the killer's past victim, Cara, in some pages of the killer's notebook.
  • I cut them out and stuck them down on separate pieces of A5 paper and slipped them into the book.
  • Having loose pieces of paper makes the notebook appear to be full of information, and therefore indicates many past victims.


  • On the first page, I wrote down information about the victim e.g. age, hair colour, weight.
  • I also wrote down what the killer had observed, including her daily routines and the company she usually keeps.
  • On the 2nd to 3rd pages, I wrote down the plans the killer has for their victim (where they will kill them, what time etc)















  • On the last page, I stuck down pictures of the victim after they're been killed.
  • Around the images, I labeled which body parts the killer decided to keep.
  • Also included was how much blood the killer managed to drain.
  • Finally, I wrote what the killer planned to do with the body (dump in a river).





  • I think that these pages will be effective for our opening sequence, as they briefly tell the viewer about the killer's past murders whilst they flick through the pages.
  • A few more pages need to be made in order for the notebook to be effective as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment