Sunday 15 December 2013

Future Victim Photo Shoot



In our film opening, our killer focuses on murdering young females for their youth to bathe/drink their victims youth in the hope of remaining youthful. Our killer keeps a journal that contains images and documentation on their victims which shows the obsessive behaviour of the killer.

The photo shoot that I have taken is to feature in the killer's journal where they document their findings and followings of future and past victims. The look I tried to achieve within these photos that they are being followed. 


  • For this shoot I tried to capture our future victim and their friends going out to London. I took pictures the victim at the train station purchasing tickets and in London hanging by the Thames.

  • Whilst taking the photographs I tried to imitate someone taking photo inconspicuously. I also made sure to take them when the victim and her friends were looking away. 
  • Another factor to this shoot was that I used my phone to take the photos. Using a normal camera would draw more attention than a phone would.

  • Like Ellen I edited the images to make them black and white as the colours did not feel as effective due to them being to washed out.
  •  In some of the photos I had the sun in the image which made the victims look like a silhouette leading the audience to not consider them as a person. 

  • Overall I'm fairly happy with the outcome of the photographs. They don't quite meet how I perceived them to turn out but do come across as though the victim and their friend was being followed, which was the main goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment