Sunday 5 January 2014

Mise En Scene: Journal

Maps

  • Like before when I experimented with editing the journal I used tracing paper in which I traced a map of the Victim's area.
  • I used coloured felt-tip pens to show the routes in which the Victim use either to go to school, to a friend's house, to a bus stop etc.
  • This time I created two maps which will enabled more different shots.
  • When taking these pictures I used a macro lens to enable a clearer and more defined shot.
  • When filming the maps there will be shots of the camera following routes and writing on the map.


  • The maps aren't very neat however this doesn't quite matter as they will be shown very briefly not allowing the viewer to look at it for long
  • The shots used in the opening scene will be extreme close ups and close ups throughout.
  • Like last time I will use very soft tungsten light in order to create the atmosphere the Killer is at their desk looking through and adding to their Journal
  • Overall I think the maps here will be fine to work with for the film opening
  • My only problem is that the coloured routes might be too colourful yet this can be adjusted in the editing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment