Sunday 5 January 2014

Remaking Killer's notebook

Previously, the killer's notebook I made was too small.  I have now created a larger one, which has a more effective appearance, as a larger book can store more information.


  • Again, I used a piece of string to hold the notebook shut, as this suggests that the book is full of information (an extreme amount of recorded information shows that the killer is obsessive).
  • I stuck black tape on the cover and spine of the book, to show that it is falling apart with age.
  • I slipped loose pieces of paper into the book, also indicators of the book being full of information.
  • I also slipped pieces of corrugated cardboard in between the pages, to make it appear thicker and harder to close.

Overall, I feel that this larger book is much more effective than the smaller book, as its size allows for more information to be stored in it, and the more recorded information there is, the more obsessive the killer appears.  The features I included that I didn't with the smaller book (cardboard between the pages, tape on the cover) also contributed to a more effective result, as it is much clearer how full of information the book is.

No comments:

Post a Comment