Tuesday 4 March 2014

Evaulation of Garage Shoot



  • Here are 3 sections from a clip I filmed in which I used a macro lens.
  • By using the macro lens I was able to have close up shots of the jars of high quality.
  • In these shots I tried with experimenting with the use of light and using different motions.
  • In the first shot, I shook the torch a little to give the handheld effect.
  • In the second shot, I used a smooth and steady motion upwards.
  • This was to give the illusion the killer was scanning the dark lair looking for something.
  • In the final section I went in to grab the jar. I did this as I feel this shot would make the audience aware that the killer is present in the scene and just off-screen/his perspective.
  • Overall this was one of the better shots from my macro shots of the jars as it highly effective in projecting a dark and bloody atmosphere.


  • In this shot I looked more into the contents of the jar.
  • By using a macro lens I have 


No comments:

Post a Comment